Little Quiet Book for Boys – 3-4 years
Wow, your little one has grown up!! They are learning every day, let us start fine turning their learning.
Quiet Books for 3 to 4 years olds start working with size, shapes, colours, and numbers we have covered everything.
- Hand to eye coordination placement.
- Lovely rough number textures.
- Start to recognize numbers and their order.
We want our children to reach for the stars, and we as parents and teachers can give them the tools to achieve this.
We have all heard the terms like fine motor skills, crossing the midline, and visual tracking – in a nutshell, what this all means is giving our children the best start towards:
1) Learning the correct way to hold a pencil(fine motor skills)
2) Enabling them to think for themselves by ensuring both sides of the brain work together ( Crossing the midline)
3) Finally teaching them the pleasure of reading ( visual Tracking )
We can give all this and more with the products from Cait’s of Stanford.
**PLEASE NOTE: QUIET BOOKS ARE BACKORDER ITEMS AND CAN TAKE UP TO 10 WORKING DAYS TO PRODUCE**